Short Term Volunteer Opportunities
- Take your returnable bottles and cans to C.L.Y.N.K. and ask them to apply the refund to the Project G.R.A.C.E. account.
- Provide a nutritious food basket for a family to enjoy on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Easter.
- Host a giving tree, donors party, or other outreach event - contact us for more information.
- Adopt a family or individual for Christmas (we supply the wish list) or Easter.
- During the holidays, help shop, wrap, make phone calls, cut out tags, assemble trees, deliver items, stuff envelopes. The possibilities are almost endless!
- Provide a Christmas or Easter gift basket
- Summerfest - help plan, or sign up to work selling food or manning a game booth.
- Donate school supplies in August.
Call our office at 883-5111 to discuss other ways to become involved.
You can also help with our Long Term Volunteer Opportunities